Harfang is a Medium Altitude Long Endurance UAS for joint armed forces. It can fulfil a wide range of missions, from surveillance to sensitive peacekeeping.
Harfang provides real-time information at each level of the operational chain. It can be controlled either manually from the ground control station or autonomously.
One unique strength of this unmanned aircraft lies in its capability for multi-payloads.
Harfang is equipped with a SATCOM datalink and can operate with a 250 kg payload for more than 24 hours at a time.
Use Harfang for:
- Reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition
- Providing image and communications intelligence
- Maritime surveillance
- Border surveillance
Why choose Harfang?
- Easy to control: can be controlled either manually from the ground control station or autonomously.
- Convenient for multi-missions: can carry multiple payloads; two air vehicles can be operated simultaneously.
- Flexible: enables hand-over from 1st to 2nd Ground Control Station in flight
- Eye in the sky: Gets images and video, in daylight or at night. Practically in real time, thanks to the high-speed data link between the Harfang and the ground station.
- Safer: uses anti-icing system to prevent ice build-up on wings for example
For more information about Harfang MALE, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download brochure: Harfang